Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 23

Day 23 today.  After today, one week to go.  That's 7 days for those of you counting!

Busy day this Tuesday.  I went to BootCamp and surprisingly felt pretty good.  I managed to get through everything a little easier despite the time off from last week!  I came home and had the usual Vega protein shake and 3 cups of black coffee.  I hopped in the shower and had to get on the road to Greenville, SC today.  So, I was proud of myself for packing my lunch for once!  Mock Chicken salad sandwich on wheat, some carrot sticks and a water.  I also brought a single serving of the Vega stuff, but it got late and I never drank it.

Tonight, a very special gal cooked me dinner!  I didn't get home until almost 8PM, so it was very nice to have dinner waiting for me!
Leftover Tofurky Italian Sausages with peppers, mushrooms & onions
Roasted Broccoli and tomatoes- tasted great!  My new favorite
Of course, I opted for the sausage on a bun with peppers, onions! Decent.
 Definitely not the pop, taste, and grease of a regular sausage, but not bad.

For dessert- vegan chocolate pie from Sevananda!  It  tasted pretty good!
Kind of like a healthy chocolate mousse parfait.  All the ingredients are raw and organic.
I'm beat.  Long day.  One week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment